Saturday, February 4, 2012

My first week as a workin girl!



So, I have been a stay at home mom for 9 years up until last week. I got my first client with Home Instead Senior Care. {Even though I am not a nurse, I am still bound by HIPPA, so my client will remain unknown to you all!} I can tell you that she is a spitfire! We get along great and I look forward to working with her longer!

I will say that I am exhausted! I get up at 6 a.m. for work at 7 and then am done at 3 p.m. Then I come home and visit with the kiddies and hear about school. I miss picking them up and being the first to hear how their day was, but that's a privileged my mom gets now! I was always busy busy when I was working at home, but it was on my own schedule. Now, I have to do things to help my clients when she wants them done, but we are falling into a nice routine.

I know it will take a few weeks for my body to get use to the new schedule. It is nice to be able to get a break from the kids though! hahahaa. That sounds terrible! I LOVE my babies, but I definitely have put my dreams and aspirations on the back burner so I could be the best mom I could be to them. I am now realizing that giving up my hopes and dreams is not setting a good example for them. I should never have given up on fulfilling my wants. For them and for me!

In other news, my husbands Aunt, Deborah, is going through one heck of a fight with cancer and now her insurance will not pay for holistic treatments that she wants. {She recently lost her husband from cancer and she feels that chemo did more damage to him...}

Any donation, if you feel so inclined, would be a benefit! Check out her story and stats HERE 
Anyways, I hope you all have a relaxing weekend! Till next time----  

                                        

No comments: