Thursday, March 31, 2011

Seperation

Hi Folks

I write to you all this morning, heartbroken. michael and I have decided to seperate for a while.
We have had issues within our marriage for a few years now and each one of us is suffering. We both have issues we need to work through on our own before we can continue to be together. It's killing me inside. He is my love, my heart,my soul. We just have both hurt each other and are trying to "right fight" We each want the other one to see where we are coming from and that just isnt working. Michael has some 'army issues" that he is trying to work through as well. I realllly do not like the thought of this. Him and Ga and me in FL, but its what needs to happen right now. We are actually talking about things and we will be civil to each other for the kids. I mean after all, we do still love each other very much. It's not like we are forcing that.

It's just hard. Soo hard. I do have faith in our love and God so I know that in the long run this is going to be the best thing for us to nake our marriage stronger.

It just hurts like hell right now.

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Babe, call, text, or email me. Seriously... we should talk. I'm so sorry things are hard right now. You two have so much love, things WILL work out! I miss you and hope you'll let me help! aubrey.ortega@gmail.com 801-660-7329

Anonymous said...

It will all workout the way it is suposted to at the end. I love you girl and it is a blessing that you both came to this agreement without going postal on eachother!