Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Heart Faces- Self Portrait









Photobucket

So it's been forever since I've done an I Heart Faces challenge. I was browsing blogs and figured I'd check out what the upcoming challenge was. Self-Portrait. Now that I can do! I love this picture of me. I love the angle and the fact that it shows off my freckles and my eyelashes and my wedding rings.( oh okay and my laugh line too!) Hey, this is suppose to be what I really look like, right?!?!?!

Anyways, head on over to I Heart Faces to check out more sure to be amazing entries!!!

AufWeidersehen!

4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Very cool picture, love how your wedding rings are in the picture too.

Tamar

Glennda said...

Very cool, I love the angle. And I agree, it's always nice to have a picture with your wedding rings in it ;-)

Anonymous said...

love the angel! pretty lashes! :)

Crystal Rae said...

I love the angle. Great photo!