Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A few Pictures from Today

I think Fall is a'comin! It was a beautiful 65-70 degree day out today! ( yes, the temp really changed that much during the day) Anyways, everyone had fun. PROOF:




Hailey was coloring with chalk and heard a loud, loud plane in the sky. She kept pointing and trying to find it. It was soooo cute!

Tomorrow I go to my Family Child Care Orientation. It's from 9-11. Im way excited and will hopefully come home with boatloads of informatuon. I will let you all know how I did tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great rest of your day!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

                                                                    AufWeidersehen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen! Congrats on your final steps to becoming a daycare provider! I did that when my son was first born. I learned quickly that it was a job that I didn't enjoy. So it lasted only a short time! LOL! But a lot of women love it so I guess you just have to find your niche!

I love the image with the circular motion effect! That turned out so nicely!

On the wedding photos I used several lenses. On the close ups of the rings I used my trusty 50mm 1.8 lens. On the images of the bride and groom most of those I used a Nikkor 28-70mm 2.8 lens. On the dance images I used a Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 lens just to get that amazing depth of field.