Seeing as it is that time of year, I Heart Faces has decided to take a break from all the competition and switch it up a bit. This time, we have to show what we are thankful for. Ahhhh there is sooo much to be thankful for....Here is what I am extremely thankful for.....
With our Savior, anything is possible. I have a deep grounded faith in The Lord and truley have seen the power He holds.
The United States of America
And the brave Men and Women who Fight for Our Freedom
my husband on a mission
Bombs seized from Iraqi insurgents by our troops
again, my hubby. The bravest man I know!!
They sacrifice so much.
and all of its beauty in its many forms.
For a Daddy's Girl
For all my Boys
And my GIRL!!!
to keep them involved in something positive which will help keep the negative away and build self-confidence
I could go on forever, I think. Here are some more things I am sooo thankful for:
- my husband working so hard to provide for us so that I can stay home and raise our children
- for food and shelter and clothes
- for telephones so I can call family who live far away
- belly laughs from my kids
- watching them sleep at night
- my sight to see my family and my world around me
- my hearing so I can listen to birds chirping and music and my kids saying i love you
- friends that are family
- modern conveniences like the computer, Internet, camera, ipod etc.(i can't help it!)
Last, but not least I am grateful to be alive and have my freedom. Life is good!
Head on over to I Heart Faces and check out what others are thankful for!