- Mode set to Overlay, 100% Opacity
3. Selected Eraser tool (with a 75 pixel brush, 100% opacity) and erased around his face and body to remove previously added texture from around his face and body
4.Enhance>Adjust Color>Hue and Saturation
- Yellow-----Saturation ONLY.........+21
- Green-----Saturation ONLY.........+47
- Magentas----Saturation ONLY.....+42
5. Filter>Sharpen>Sharpen Edges
6. Grabbed the Eliptical Marquee Tool and outlined both eyes
7. Select>Feather> 5 pixels>OK
8. Filter>Sharpen>Unsharp Mask
- Radius----2 pixels
- threshold---4 levels
- changed Opacity to 18%,blend mode stayed normal
9. I then grabbed the Dodge tool(Range set to Highlights and Exposure set to 50%) and did 3 clicks on the outside whites of his eyes to make the white whiter. I then went down and whitened up his little teeth a bit.
10.Enhance>Adjust Color> Color Variations
- Midtones-Lightened once
- Shadows-Darkened x5
- Highlights-Decreased Red, Green and Blue once
11. Filter>Sharpen>Sharpen Edges
12. I merged and flattened the layers and optimized for the web.
This is where Photoscape comes in.......
I opened the photo up and.....
2. I then Clicked on the Bright/Color Tab,then to Curves>Saturation Curve and decreased it a bit.
3. Filter>Film Effect> Cross Process>Low
4. I went back to the Bright/Color Tab and adjusted the following:
5. I then Rotated the picture to -15 degrees
6. Hit the Bloom Tab
- Normal Mode
7. SAVE !!!!