Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bike Riding Boys and a Diva

Well, surprise surprise, today was just as beautiful as yesterday was. We took the kids out to ride their bikes.......and taught Mikey how to ride a two wheeler!!!! HE PICKED UP ON IT RIGHT AWAY! I still can't believe how easy it is for him!

Anyways, here's a few pictures......starting with the Diva! My friend Selena's daughter Brianna.( we call her Na-Na)
Mikey taking a break from his riding.....
My Buggie haulin booty on his bike.

What a fun day, again! We are going out again right now to enjoy the rest of the sunshine.
Oh and a question....am I doing something wrong when making my pictures bigger?( i just double the width and height and change the s400 to s 800) The pictures look all digital.
Any help would be very very much appreciated!







































No comments: