Thursday, April 30, 2009

Alphabitty Moments---Letter J

It's Thursday and this, of course means its time for ..........dun dun dun....................................
Mama Bear's Alphabitty Moments!!!!!!
This week we are on letter J. My letter J is always present around my house!

My J is for: Joke-sters!!!!!

This was taken this past Friday at the Kansas City airport while waiting for my brother and his girlfriend to arrive. They really are quite the joke-sters, huh???
As always go on over tohttp://thisfamilyof4.blogspot.com/ and check out more wonderful moments while we are on our way to Letter Z!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Good one :)

MamaBear said...

Never a dull moment when they're around I bet!

mom24boys said...

Jokesters is a great J! Adorable photo!

Jenney said...

I bet they loved April Fool's Day!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Cute shots of the joke-sters.

Tutu said...

Awwww...they're so cute!

Our family said...

Just looking at them makes me giggle with thought of what they might be up to;-) My boys are much the same way! Fun, ha?

Blessing from
Blessedw5mom @
http://myfirstdaysoflife.blogspot.com/