Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello from my new Apartment!


I am writing to you all from my new apartment!!! Yipee! Well, sort of. You must all be thinking : Wow, you must have gotten a kick a*s job to be in a place already!!!\
\
Wrong.

I have an amazing Mama who is helping me out MUCHO! She tells me that its ok because when shes old and needs someone to change her depends, IM her lady! Bwhahahaha!! Thats the least I would and will do for her! Im PUMPED and the place is beautiful. 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom...its perfect. My dad and his GF have given me a nice futon, some dishes lamps and an entertainment center and my grandma and her BF gave me a queen bed and a nite table, as well as a folding table to use until the rest of our furniture gets here. Oh and my brother Chris gave me a faltscreen too.....

The help has been amazing. Albeight hard to take. It's very humbling.

Moving on. {because needing help is a hard thing for me to chew}

Things on the Michael side of things have taken a turn for the worst {or maybe they are for the best?!?!?} Right now it feels like it's for the worst.

 He told me he went on a date.

Yeah.

It's only been a month we've been apart folks. And he said he loves/d me??? Hmmmm. Funny way of showing it. I talked to my amazing friend Dave {my BFF Selena's hubby} and he told me that I cannot be treated like a garbage bag.

Yeah again.

Wow. Michael cannot have his cake and eat it too. He wants to act single and BE single yet have us on the back burner...maybe Im wrong. I mean everything points to us NOT being on the back burner, but OFF the burner completly. Urgh.

My new saying..."it is what it is."

God has a plan and I have to remember that its in His time. Not mine.

The kids are doing good. They seem a lot happier now that we have our own home. Missing Daddy,but thats a given. No job as of yet, but am pursuing 3 leads this week. We'll see how that goes.

Thats a really quick update folks, because basically, Im pooped. Im gonna sit and watch some TV that ISNT cartoon or The Fairly Odd Parents Movie {again}:)

Goodnight all and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

You're doing great hun, and even if you're just "faking it 'till you make it," you're on the right track. Love you!

jburke said...

I'm so glad to hear you have so much family support right now. Please send me your address when you get a minute. You are an amazing person. Take care