Saturday, October 9, 2010

Playing, A Prayer Request & What I've Been Not telling you!

Fall is completely in full swing here in Germany. Yay!It's my favorite season!!!! Here's some pictures from some playtime at the park from this afternoon:(be warned...I did NO photoshop to these photos...don't hold it against me, it's not my fault! Our laptops hard drive crashed and HP is sending us a new one. Till then, we're blogging on a borrowed one...with no PSE! Booo!)

On to the pictures:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

My poor Z was so mad because he wanted to go to the big park with Mikey, but he was playing with his older friends so I said no. I feel Mikey needs to have that separate time sometimes from his little brother....
Photobucket

All better & cheesin with his sissy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I will probably re-post once we get our computer back up and running....that way I can edit and do these photos justice! ;)

Also, my mama has left to go back to the States! :(   She will hopefully be coming back in May.....Since she has left, we have turned her room into Hailey's "big girl" room. Yes, yes. My little baby isn't so little anymore. She will be T-W-O next month! She now has a big girl bed! Her crib is in storage!!!

I thought it was going to be a long week trying to get her to sleep in there seeing how she has been in our room and/or bed since she was born. Yesterday was the first night on her own. It took 2& 1/2 hours until she drifted off to sleepy land. She'd get out of bed and come out into the living room and I would get up and say "get up there" to her (sweetly, of course) and cover her and tell her to go ni-night.

This was the pattern for those two and a half hours! I just laid her down like 10 minutes ago and she hasn't goteen out of her bed once! Yay!!! Here's a pic from her first night in her big girl bed:

Photobucket

As for whats been going on with Michael......

He was suppose to be going to WTU ( warrior transition unit) because of his ankle surgery and his upcoming left ankle surgery in December. Well, now his First Sergeant told him that he will be going through the Med Board process. See, his Unit he's in now is slated to deploy in the early months of 2011 and he will not be going. (surgery and recovery) Now med board could be a good thing. Recently, he has talked about getting out when his contract is up in 2013. Im excited about that thought, but scared to death as well. We have security in the Army. We have never had to worry about where we would live, if he'd get laid off or even having to pay utilities! However, we made it before the Army and I suppose we can do it after the Army also. The plus side is that we will either be moving to GA (with Michael's cousins who are like brothers) or FL (where his mom and brother and all my immediate family is.)

So, I know I've been super secretive about whats going on, but there it is.
I know I have to just let time take its time and letting the chips fall where they may. Let me tell you, that's tough!

Also, I just found out that one of my friends from our last duty station is going through a very hard time right now with her son.( "G" )  Now G and Mikey were BFF's back in Fort Riley. They be back and fourth between our house and his, doing boy stuff! G is losing his vision (very quickly) and the Dr. thinks it may be a tumor. Tricare (the Army's insurance program) is holding up the process, because of course, they don't see a child , they see dollar signs. $$$$

{boo's, grumbles, shakes fist & sticks out tongue} 

So needless to say, my friend's family is having a rough time. She's a strong mama and woman, but I know she could use some prayers. We would both appreciate it! Makes me "issues" look like an ant hill........

Everyone needs a reality check once in a while! (I'm just sorry it's coming at my friends expense) Anyways, still no baby nephew's birth to report. Last I heard, if little Ian wasn't here by YESTERDAY, that they were definitely going to induce Steph today. I have been on Skype all afternoon as well as signed into my yahoo messenger, and nothing.

UGH! Come on out baby Ian!! Forget Mommy and Daddy...you're Auntie wants to meet you!!!!!!

I will post pictures as soon as I get to see one!!! **which WILL be soon!!!!!** :)

Have a great weekend my bloggy friends and I will see you when I see you!!!
                                                                
                                                                      AufWeidersehen!
                                                              

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

I'll pray for "G"! That's so sad!!! I would lose my mind if anything happened to my little boys. I hope it all goes well... the army is SUCH a horrible place to try to get anything done!!! By the way... the army docs told me I had a tumor... they stalled for 6 MONTHS and then finally sent me to Kansas City to see a brain surgeon and she said, "I don't know what they're talking about. You don't have a tumor." So maybe it's not even that?? idk but I hope so!

I can't believe you're gonna have a 2 year old - and I'm still so heartbroken I didn't get to know her! Miss you girl!

Buckeroomama said...

Your girl looks SO cute sleeping in that big bed!

I love your new look. =)