Monday, September 6, 2010

A Dream Come True/ Paris, France: Part One

Since I was 13 or so, I have told my mom that one day I would take her to Paris. It was suppose to be when I was 23 years old ( since thats how many cars I counted until I fell asleep one night. Even now, my favorite number is 23!) Hubby ever so amazingly said he would watch all the kids, and off we went on the Outdoor Rec Day Trip to Pair-ee! We got to the meeting spot at 2:45 a.m and were off on the road by 3. We arrived in Paris at 9:30 a.m.

The Eifel Tower





                                                           My Favorite....



                                                       The Charles Deguall Museum


                                                                     The Seine River



                                                       Fashion Capital of the World!


                                                          Notre Dame Cathedral





                                                                 AufWeidersehen!

No comments: