Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WARNING!! Graphic Surgery Images Below!!!

Today was the day for hubs ankle surgery. We woke up at o'dark thirty (4 a.m) and were there at the hospital by 6 a.m.

He was taken back at 9 a.m. and by 1 p.m. he was in Recovery. He did GREAT and Im so proud of him. He's so strong! He's on a lot of meds now (perks,some pukey meds and anti-inflammation meds) He needs to sit with his foot elevated (which he isn't doing)

I could choke him sometimes. Apparently, he knows better then a surgeon about how to heal after a surgery. UGH.

Anyways, for those of you brave folks, here are some pictures that the surgeons took during his procedure.

 *If you are squeamish, PLEASE do not scroll down!!!!*


But, if you LOVE guts and blood....nah Just kidding. It isnt that bad!!
Check out below!














Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


                                                                    AufWeidersehen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im not gonna lie... those pictures made me squeamish!I could never be a nurse. When my boys get injured I have my husband doctor them up. I am too big a baby! Glad he is doing good though! :D