Sunday, October 25, 2009

Look At This Face!!




Tomorrow my little baby is 11 months old. I cant believe how fast she's growing up. It seems like just yesterday she came home from the hospital.

Now she has hair, and teeth and crawls like a mad woman. She starting to cruise the furniture and waves hi. She even says....

  • Mama
  • Dada
  • Owww
  • Ohhhh
  • Hi

She has definatly morphed slightly into a daddy's girl though. Not that I'm complaining......I want them to have that closeness that my Dad and I never had. See, my Dad and I have a more sarcastic, joking relationship. I LOVE that, but it would have been nice to be able to go to him with anything and know he'd make it better.......anyways, long story so I digress.

Back to the Princess!

Yesterday morning, when me and the hubs were lying in bed slowly waking up(LOL) we grabbed the Princess out of her crib and put her in our bed.(as we do every morning) We get in a little two on one time with the girly before the boys bombard her. Anyways, she wanted nothing to do with me. Nothing, folks.

All she wanted to do was play with Daddy. Rolling around and climbing.....fun fun fun. When I stole her.....yes, I said STOLE.... from Daddy, she immediately pushed away and wanted to go back to Daddy. I pretended I was offended, but secretly love the fact that Michael can revel in the fact that she wanted him more then me. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. The look on his face was priceless.

Anyways, I've gotta clean up and start my chili and get clothes ready for Mikey and the love for tomorrow. Hope you all have a restful Sunday and I will catch you all soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is just adorable...and it sounds like she is a daddy's little girl...something about dads and their daughters, they have a special bond. I always believe that dad's bring something to their kids that mom's don't and vice versa. So together you are an awesome influence on your kids. In fact The Leaders of Mayhem!!! LOL Keep up the good work guys.