Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Rough Patch

Today guys, I'm cranky and sad and lonely. Plain old lonely. I am tired of it. Kids Kids Kids...that's my life. Am I even going to remember how to be a wife to Michael when he gets home? Today, the Army wife life SUCKS! I'm sitting on the pitty pot all.day.long....frankly because I don't feel like I am going to be able to avoid this feeling until my love is home.....ugh. Isn't it crazy how you wait a whole year for the 5 weeks mark and then when it finally gets here time somehow slows wayyyyyy down. % week folks. That's all I have left. Why am I cracking now? Sorry to be such a down today, but its what I'm feeling to here it is! Hopefully I will be better tomorrow,but I doubt it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up!! You only have five weeks. Try to keep busy and just enjoy your kids!!

Unknown said...

Awe I'm sorry girl:( Sounds like you need a total induldge me night complete with a good flix, ice cream and all your favorites...Minus the kids:p I hope it gets better in the morning for you!!! Hang in there...He'll be home soon!!!