Monday, May 25, 2009

We Remember and Honor the Fallen

Here are a few pictures from this mornings Memorial. I was so filled with emotion and sadness, yet at the same time such gratitude and pride. Please, put aside your cook outs and fun, for just a moment and remember what Memorial Day is really all about.
"All gave some but some gave all"
Thank you to all who died,served, and are currently serving. Thank-you will never be enough!




P.s------the boys were beyond respectful! :)

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, I have never been to a Memorial service but I would very much like to go...I have had to work every single Memorial Day including this one but next year I think I'm going to demand off so I can attend one of these...I feel like its only right that I go as I am now a bigger part of this world then I was before...So glad the boys behaved for you!