Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Bathroom I LOVE!!

So I was browsing through tons of decorating sites today( as i occasionally do) and look what I found!! Isn't this bathroom beautiful??? I think I would go in her just because....never mind if I actually needed to use it or not!!! What a sweet little area for getting ready..so girly! I'm all about girly!!
Isn't this vanity beautiful??? Apparently, it was bought at JC Penny.(as well as the sconces) Note to self-once we retire from the military and get our own house...check out JC Penny for furnishings!
Just thought Id share my fantasy bathroom lol!! ahhhhhh a girl can dream, can't she?!?!




2 comments:

Mrs. G.I Joe said...

So elegant! I love dark wood like that...Our entire bedroom suit is done in it...Yeah that room would probably be my escape,HA!

..::Mrs. Staff Sergeant::.. said...

I'm loving that bathroom too! JC Penny's huh? Who knew!

Actually it looks alot like the bathroom in the B&B we stayed in for hubby's birthday a few weeks ago. I keep meaning to blog about that. Maybe someday when I have the time :P