Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We have a SIX year old today!!!


Happy Birthday to my Mikey!!!!!
Six. I cant believe it. It seems like just yesterday we was bringing him home from the hospital.
Now, he's almost a first grader!The time really does f-l-y!!!!
I LOVE this picture.
Anyways, besides celebrating, Mikey choose his birthday dinner to be Pineapple pizza....and what the birthday boy wants the birthday boy gets!
The birthday dinner is a tradition created by my mom. Ive had birthday dinners for as long as I can remember and if I lived closer I would still be having them!! Its a great tradition that I hope I can pass on to my kids when they have kids!! The best part is is that whatever you choose is what everyone else eats too!( this could be very good payback)
Anyways, I'm off to tend to my still sick Bug-A-Boo......poor thing. Hope you all have a great day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope he has a great day!! :)

We do Birthday Dinners :) Having one for the Neighba tomorrow! :)

Mine is two weeks away! WEEHOO!