Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Because I was tagged by Aubrey!

Who was your FIRST date? Adam Ruldolph. We went to see Beauty and the beast at the movies.Probably 3rd or 4th grade. At least we both considered it a date. thankyouverymuch!!!
Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No!!Tried to in the past and he's wayyyy not worth it!
What was your 1st alcoholic drink? Fuzzy Navel @ my cousin patty's wedding
What was your FIRST job? working the family business.the first real non family job was at Weathervane @ West Farms Mall in CT
What was your FIRST car? a 1997 Saturn
Who was the FIRST person you texted today? no one. I got rid of my cell beacuse I dont use it enough to pay the 125 dollars a month!
Who was the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My love, and my mikey pie( wondering if he was still sick or if he could go to school)
Who is your FIRST grade teacher? Ms. Nelson
Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?Florida I believe
Where was your FIRST sleep over? Im sure at Erica's house.actually it was Shelia Hays' house from girlscouts when I was liittle!!
Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Myself! HA! then my kids! Then my mom then my love. in that order!
Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Ive never been in anyones wedding.
What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Shut the alarm off.
What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Kenney Chesney in Florida
FIRST tattoo? I have no tattoos
FIRST piercing? my ears.
FIRST foreign country you've been to? None...yet. I want to go to Europe sooo bad one day
FIRST movie you remember seeing? Terminator 3 with my uncle kev when I was like 8
When was your FIRST detention? Mrs. Regan, 7th grade, for not returning my homework...i went to a cathloic school for middle school and they were strict!
What was the FIRST state you lived in? Connecticut. Born and raised
Who was your FIRST roommate? My love
Who was your first kiss? hm. my first real kiss..Mike Elwood!
What is the first person you call on Holidays? My Mom, Dad, brothers and grandparents.


*****I tag:Eileen, Joanne and anyone else who wants to do it!!!!************

No comments: