Saturday, October 11, 2008

Updates Updates

So Mikey had another soccer game bright and early this morning. We got there at 8:30 this morning and to my surprise the parking lot was empty. (quit laughing Aubrey, we were suppose to be there 8:45 so I was only 15 min. early :) lol) I started to wonder if maybe the game was changed to another day, or time. Slowly, his team started to arrive. Whew!!The whole time we were walking to the field, Mikey kept saying he wanted to be goalie. He said he was going to ask Coach Liz if he could. I guess the early bird really does catch the worm because there he was putting on the lime green goalie shirt. Coach Liz's husband helped Mikey warm up while all the other kids listened to coach. It brought tears to my eyes and I had to fight so hard to not let them out. Michael loves to play coach and practice with Mikey...when he was here.......Anyways, they all went out onto the field and the game started. My boy got to start the game as a goalie!!!! He made a save and did great! His team tied with the other team( who happened to be the Tigers also....weird, I know)

Now I'm sitting here trying to muster up some energy to pick up around here...its not trashed but a quick lil clean up wouldn't hurt. Who knows whats going to happen though..maybe it will get done, but maybe not.

My hub said he'd try to call today, so i hope so. But right now its like 11:30 at night for him so as much as I hope he calls, I hope he's getting some rest. That's really all for now. I'll write with more soon!

No comments: