Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Scary Faces At Dinner

So tonight at dinner ( teryaki chicken, sliced carrots and mashed taters) Mikey decided to show me what him and his friends have been up to at lunch.....

Photobucket

So OF COURSE the Big Z had to get in on the horrible table manners action too......
Photobucket
                              (why his hands are yellowish oranhe, I will never know!)

well, he got one eye showing his "blood" as he said! heehee LOVE that kid!!! ( oh and I love how his face is framed between the cups....proves that this whole senario happened while eating!)


Photobucket


Think this game is over??? Think again.


Photobucket

Photobucket

What, you guys think I would be above all this silliness?!?!?!?! C'mon. This blog is called Mayem at the McNeils for a reason! ( Mikey took this pic and thought it was hilarious that he kept chopping of half of my face. What you can't see is that I have my tounge sticking out all crazy. ahem. Yes, I did just reveal that! lol.)
Photobucket

Hailey of course thought all of this was just tooooooo funny for words......
Photobucketand ya know what?

I'd have to agree! I love love love these kids!! 


                                                                  AufWeidersehen!

No comments: