Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mayhem At The Park

My mom and I took the kids over to this cool looking contraption over by the Post Office. We thought there was going to be more play things, but besides this there wa sonly a slide. Oh well, because the kids still had a blast. It's cooler out today then it has been in a long time. Mid 70's. Ahhhh, for me it's my kind of weather....for my mom, not so much. She is definitley a Florida girl in her heart. ( seriously folks, she had a sweater with her......)

Anyways, here's a few shots of the park.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and here's my cutie Toodie conked out from all the fun1 Let's all say it together....AWWWWW!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

                                          Hope you all are having a great great Tuesday!

                                                                  AufWeidersehen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear, Europe has some of the coolest parks ever. I love the new layout! =)

Unknown said...

you rock Jen! Way to go on your win! I remember the first time (the only time so far) that I won.... and the feeling was so undescribable. Like floating on air! Your photos was so unique and what a great angle. I can't say I have ever really seen a photo like that one which made it stand out!! WAy to go girlie... gloat gloat!

Unknown said...

Thank you for reminding me that I am old and blonde... Ha Ha kidding! No actually if you go back and read the post you will see at the end a clip note that I went back and wrote. I realized after that I couldn't enter so I never ended up entering. I thought the photo had to be of a teen. I never hardly ever look ahead on IHF anymore. I usally go... oh it's monday I wonder what the contest is this week. I am so tied up with so many things that I find it hard to keep up on things. Anyways have a great day!!