Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hot weather + wild kids + lake = FUN! (Part Two)

Hailey was pointing and yelling "wa-teeee" It 's the cutest thing ever to hear her say in her giddy, happy voice!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"Throw it over there Hailey!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hailey is obsessed with ducks!!! Awwwww! So I'm so glad we saw one and I was able to get this picture for her!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't this sooo pretty??? Love those milkweeds!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mikey and Zach loved watching this Dad and his kids. The man, to me looked a lot like my Dad and made me remember how much fun we would have at the beach with him. I feel  bad that my kids are missing out on their extended family...other grandparents (besides my mom) uncles, aunts and cousins.

*sigh*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

                                                                 AufWeidersehen!

No comments: