1. Opened in Camera RAW and in Basic Mode:
Exposure neg 1.85
Fill Light 9
2. In DETAIL Mode ( the triangle button)
I then Opened the Image in PSE 8.
1.Ran Lemon+Honey Action.(made no adjustments to layers and kept "Milky" layer hidden)
2. Grabbed Move tool and dragged Lemon+Honey Fix to Original photo.(decreased opacity to make sure the photos lined up and then bumped the opacity back up to 100)
1. Same photo as my Basic Fix, just added "Sugar Cookie" Action and unhid the "more contrast" Layer.
1.Same Photo used from my Basic Fix, except I added "Sunny Days" Action
1. Same photo as used in my Basic Fix, except ran Pioneer Woman's BW Beauty Action.
3. Ran Coffeeshop Baby Powder Room Action
* "Eye Define" layer-I defined eyes using a soft white 16 px brush
And that's it!I don't remember where I got the Sunny Days and Sugar Cookie Actions, but I am researching it and when I find out who it is from, I will give CREDIT and let you all know b/c they were free and are sooo much fun to use!
As always, head on over to I Heart Faces to check out more fun edited photos!
******UPDATE: The Actions are from Paint The Moon Photography. Go here
to downlaod them! They are amazing!!!