Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Heart Faces- Celebrating Mom

I Heart Faces this week is continuing the Mother's Day tribute! How lovely. This is my mama. Isn't she the most prettiest mama ever?!?!?! I think so. Not only is she beautiful, but she is strong and patient and funny too! What a great combo, eh? I just took this picture on Saturday. We went on an early Mothers Day trip to Kusel....castle remains from the 11th century.(wow) It was beautiful, but not nearly as beautiful as my mama by her (and my) favorite flower.....lilacs!!! We had a great trip and had some quality family time together. How was y'alls mothers Mother's Day? Hopefully just as great as my moms and mine.
Anyways, head on over to I Heart Faces now soon to check out more sweet tributes to all the amazing moms out there!!
                                                                   AufWeidersehen!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww your mom is really pretty! I'm glad you had a great time with her =)

Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend much time with my mom since I was working and studying for finals but I'm hoping to get out of the library soon so I can see her before she heads to bed. Glad you had a great day and happy mother's day to you too! =)

Buckeroomama said...

She does look really pretty! :)

Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Karyn said...

Hey army mom! Were army too! Super envious of your travels, such a gorgeous place to spend mothers day, I can practically smell those lilacs!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Mom you have Jennifer! Lovely! I love her sparkling eyes. How fun must that have been to go to a castle? Love that!

Shelle said...

Very Very pretty!! I am jealous of your Mothe's Day trip to a castle!! ;)

Scout said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!

Marice said...

what a beautiful lady :)

u may view mine here