Friday, February 19, 2010

What To Do What To DO.....

So I know my hubby will be reading this and is probably going to say NO, but I am contimplating on cutting my hair beofre I go to Germany. I totally need bangs, but Im leaning more toward side bangs rather then full on ones. Here's some choices.......



LOVE this one!!!!


but something about this style that oozes sexiness.......
I like the angle of Ashlee Simpson'sbangs here....hmmmmmm. Could I be on to something?


and I couldn't leave out Miss Tara Reid, could I??? Her haircut her is soooo soft and pretty......


Sooooooo what's a girl to do??? Which one(s) are your pick(s)???
Know of any good sites with more long layered hair styles with sideswept bangs????
Feel free to share....A LOT! :)
Hope you all have a GREAT friday night and thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

Susanna said...

If you DH is not happy about you getting bangs then pic no.1 is probably the best compromise. You really can't call that bangs , right? ;-)
When are you going to Germany?