Monday, November 2, 2009

Better Late Then Never: A Mish Mosh Post

On Halloween morning after Mikey's soccer game, hubby and I and the kiddos went "exploring" a new found hiking trail. We were about a mile into the hike when the path came to an end. The "ending" we were met with was this-----------

Beautiful, right???? I could have pitched a tent right there!!! The three following pictures are while we are on our hike.
Here are some pictures from Mikey's soccer game earlier that morning......



My Mikey is the best goalie! He has never been scored on all season!!!!
This boy loves his yoo-hoo!( and I love him)
Pep talk!
stretching before the game......
My hub took this in the van while driving to the game. Great, huh???
Mikey had a Halloween parade that we went to at his school.(obviously on Halloween)This is his first grade teacher Miss Masterson. He is absolutely in love with her. Aren't they adorable?!?!?
Not very good composition, but something about it speaks to me, so its up anyways!!

Look at this beautiful little girl.........

and this ridiculously handsome boy.
I knew it was a matter of time before his wild child side graced us with it's presence!!!
Halloween was a blast and the kids already cannot wait till next year. We will be in Germany for our next Halloween and the boys are already siked! Well, I have to get things tidied up on the home front, the pick up Mikey from school and the we're all off to the mall for some shopping!! Woooo not a bad way to start a Monday, wouldn't ya say?!?!?!
Till next time-------

















No comments: