Friday, October 16, 2009

I Heart Faces-Fix It Friday

Here is the original Photo.......tooo cute, right?!?!?1 Here's my "fixed'' version
I used Photoshop Elements for the effects on this picture. Here's what I did:
1.Filter>Sharpen
2. Used Magnetic Lasso to outline her pretty self and some of her tutu
3.Select>Inverse( to work with the background only)

4.Filter>Blur> Gaussian Blur

Radius 8.0 pixels

5.Filter>Glass

Texture:Tiny lens

Distortion:2

Smoothness:6

For this picture, I used a free photo editing program called Photoscape. I am still learning Photoshop Elements, and I find that Photoscape is very easy and I use it quite often when I get frustrated with Elements!

Anyways, here is what I did in Photoscape......


1. Sharpen- 15.radius, 80 %

2. Set auto contast to High

3.Graduated tint in Pink

4. Deepened-41%

5. Texture>Soft

6. Sharpen: 1.5 radius, 30%

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend and thanks for stopping by!!! Go check out more great fix-er-uper's at I Heart Faces.(www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com)

No comments: