Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Officially UN-official

Yes yes, the day has arrived my fellow bloggers!!! Tomorrow I will welcome my hubby home from his 11.5 months in Iraq!!!!

So why is it un-official you may wonder???

Well, I'll tell you.

See, everything, everything in the Army is always un-official. I joke and say it's all "hurry up and wait". That's the truth though.

He is still scheduled to come home tomorrow, but so far the time has changed already.( I can't give out specifics, because it violates OPSEC-Operational security) Hope you all understand! :)

Let's keep count, shall we?!?

ONE....one time change.

but.......

four VERY giddy excited members of the McNeil clan who are bouncing off the walls!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will post pictures probably Friday.
Hope you all have a super super day.

No comments: