Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Men

Hubby, today you are 26! HA! For the next 4 months we are exactly the same age! LOL! I wish you were here to celebrate your birth day with us, but it wouldn't be tradition if you did. You have missed every.single.birthday of yours since you have been in the Army. That's okay though because it doesn't change the fact that I am so blessed to have you in my life. I couldn't imagine it without you. I hope that you have a celebration even all the way in Iraq and I hope you can get some time off to just enjoy your day. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday my(big) Love!
Zachary, today you are 4! Four!! It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital having you! You are growing into such a great boy. You have an amazing personality and a great sense of humor. I admire and love that so much about you. You sweet and cuddly( when your not being stubborn like your mommy and daddy!) I'm so proud of the boy you are. You light up my life, Buggie...and for that I am forever grateful! Happy Birthday my little love. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Two peas in a Pod Jennifer. Zack is his daddy's spitting image!
Hang in there honey. We can see the finish line.....

I am so proud of how you've shined though out Michael's tour and your deep love for him and the children...

They are all very Bless to have you for a Army Wife and Mother!!!

I Love You All,
Aunt Bub