Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You All Deserve A Catch Up

Yes, you all read that right...it's been wayy to long since I have actually taken the time to sit down and write out, well anything,on here.
Sorry about that!

So now is a bit of "let's play catch up".

Ready?

First off, my hubby has told me that he will be coming home early!!! That's right folks! Early! Since we are PCS'ing to Germany in January, the Army is being very very nice and deciding to send him home a few weeks early to get "his affairs in order" Great, huh?!?! I'm not exactly sure when yet, but I got a letter from the FRG with these outlined dates....

~Tourch--Returning the 3rd week of August
~Advon--Returning within the 1st week of Sept
~And main body--returning towards the end of Sept.

Michael seems to think he will be in mainbody, but being that he likes to surprise me a lot, I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up wayy earlier---but I'm trying to not get my hopes up!(its not working though)

Hmmm...my buddy Selena has left me and is in Cali visiting her family. Shes been gone a week and has a week and a half left. I miss our girls night. It keeps us both out of trouble.......(wink wink).

What else.....

The kids. Of course I cant eave out these darlings.

Mikey is getting ready for back to school...1st grade people! Registration is Aug 5th and 6th and the actual first day back is Aug 17th. I'm ready for school!! LOL. The routine of it is great. Lounging around like we've been doing and going where the wind blows us is getting old.(remind me I said that when I'm complaining about the business and monotony of the day to day!)

Zachary is his usual wild child self. We've hit a bump in the road and for the last ,maybe ,week, he has been a bit of a rebel against me. Its testing me to keep control and not just slack off and let him get away with it.( although everything in me wants my time to be up....) He's been talking a lot clearer lately and really pronounciating his words clearer. He's also been wayy into doing his preschool learning books. He traces the W's and X's and has even drawn some M's!! Is he ready of school or what?!?!
Hailey girl turned 8 months yesterday! Eight! I can't believe shes that old already! Its like yesterday( ok well like last week) that I feel like I was going to the hospital to have her! She's an eating machine and prefers"real" food to her baby food( although she does eat that too...my girls not tooo picky!)

She still only has her 2 bottom teeth but 4 more are in the works..according to her Dr.....She fully sits up all by herself and has occasionally pulled her little right leg up under her( crawling position) when shes on her tummy. No actual crawling yet, but tons of scooting and rolling around!

Its raining and stormy today. I LOVE LOVE days like this. I have my candles all lit and a window open so I can hear the rain!!! Ahhhhh--it soothes the soul I tell ya. Haven't tried it? I strongly think you should.
As for my Photography.... Ive done a few shoots but have decide that I am not going to really "advertise" my work until I get to Germany. I really want to shoot, but I don't want to get overwhelmed. I have a lot on my plate right now. The hubs coming home soon, Mikey starting school, and um, ya know, that little thing called Moving! I don't want things getting pushed on the back burned( even more then they already have. I apologize my blogger friends!) I have all I care to handle right now!!

That's about it here......I will leave you all with some pictures. Hopefully I will check in to do another little update soon! Have a great day y'all and thanks so much for stopping by!


















2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

It's so great to hear about how things are going with your family! :) I'm excited you'll get Michael home early!!

Anonymous said...

Good job with the weight Jen! Keep it going, I wish I could.