Friday, July 3, 2009

What to Get, What To Get????

So all you fabulous blog-ettes out there..... I need your help. I am overwhelmed with trying to choose a great SLR camera! I want to be as thrifty as I can be but without sacarificing quality either. ( looking between 400-700 or 8 at the highest)

What brand and model do you all recommend and why? Hopefully I can get a good versitale brand list so I can compare!!

OH MY GOSH! I just realized I didnt do my Alphabitty Moments yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh! Ive been so busy with creating the photography website and camera hunting that I totally forgot!!!! I will have 2 next Thursday so keep an eye out!!!

Hope you all have a great 4th of july weekend!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I'm about to sell my Nikon D40. That was what I learned on. Let me know if you're interested :)

MamaBear said...

MckMama shoots with a D40

You want a good camera body (which the D40 definetely is) but it's the lenses that make the difference.

Get a 50mm 1.8 for $100 - it's worth every penny.