Friday, June 26, 2009

A Day At Moon Lake

Today I decide to brave the heat( a whopping 100 degrees) and take the kids over to the lake. I wasn't sure if they could swim in it or not, and unfortunately, when we got there they had a no swimming sign. :( They had playgrounds all around so they played and I laid out and got a start on my suntan.(i know I'm a bit late on starting my tan, but hey...better late then neva right?!?!)
Here are some pictures from the day.

Zachary doing spiderwebs-like Spiderman
All I think of when I look at Mikey's face is Jim Carey in The Grinch! hahahaha.
Love this shot of the Princess.Poor thing was soo sleepy...she refused to sleep with all the action and cool things to look at around her!



Juice break!!!
Eating her first baby cookie! :) and loving it too! :)

I plan to take the youngsters back again tomorrow too! Not much planned for the rest of the day...cleaning up and then having GIRLS NIGHT with Selena!!!! :)


Hope you all have a great rest of your Friday and an even greater weekend!







1 comment:

Esther said...

Aw, too bad you couldn't swim! Glad you had a good time anyway. Your pictures are beautiful--I love the B&W one!