Saturday, May 30, 2009

I've Found My Groove!!

So guess what everyone???? I just finished 3 miles on the treadmill!!! My longest yet! How you ask??? Well, I'll tell you.

Lap 1-warmed up @ 4 mph
Lap2-4.5 mph
Lap 3-5 mph
Lap4-5.5 mph
Lap5-4.5 mph
Lap6-5 mph
Lap7-5.5 mph
Lap8-6.0 mph
Lap9-4.5mph
Lap10-3 mph but did bicep curls with a 10 lb. weight.(30 reps on right arm)
Lap11-3 mph, bicep curl, left arm,30 reps and then tricep extensions w/10lb weight, 30 reps
Lap12-3.0 mph, cool down

I cannot believe how amazing I feel. i guess I just needed to change up my treadmill routine so I wouldn't get B-O-R-E-D!!!!

Three miles took me 43 minutes. That's a 14:38 min/mile. That's a hard pill for me to swallow!
The fastest I've ran a mile is in 9:52 min. But that's where I usually stop....at a mile. I went wayy further tonight and it feels great!Anyways, I'm off to shower and watch some T.V before snoozy time!!! Have a great Saturday, well whats left of it and I will catch y'all tomorrow! Nighty Nite!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OUTSTANDING! I can't wait to get there myself...Love the fact that your really succeeding with this and loving it! Is running life time goal of your's too or hadn't you really thought about it?

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

Its def. been a lifrtime goal. I never ever ever thought id be able to run!!!! But boy oh boy do I LOVE it! Just went out and got some new sneaks to run in! :)

Esther said...

Could you run a mile for me now? :-)

Anonymous said...

lookin' GOOD! Tasty too!!