Saturday, May 2, 2009

8 Things About Me!

So this morning I have been tagged by Candi over at Our Lil Kilowatts.(http://www.ourlilkilowatts.com/)

And the drum roll please..................................

8 Things I look Forward To:

  • My Husband coming home from Iraq in early October

  • Hailey sitting up all by herself

  • Mikey's school musical

  • Summer Vacation with my boys

  • watching LOST

  • The New Moon Movie coming out next year

  • Christmas in Vermont

  • Seeing Nicole and Randall again one day

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

  • went to the commissary

  • go the Princess' ears pierced

  • had girls nite 'round my fire pit til 12:30 a.m.

  • Drank Mudslides, courtesy of Selena

  • Walked 2 miles to pick up Mikey from school b/c I needed to exercise

  • had grilled chicken for dinner

  • ate a few cupcakes for dessert(again, thanks Selena)

  • went to bed fully exhausted from a great day

8 Things I wish I could Do:

  • Go to Paris

  • Storm chase a Tornado

  • Be in my loves arms drifting off to sleep

  • See Nicole and Randall and Jennifer and Rouby again

  • Go on a cruise(I'm with you Sparkette)

  • Be there for Aubrey when she has her baby

  • Get a new couch

  • Take all the kids to church

8 Shows I watch:

  • LOST

  • The Hills

  • Biggest Loser

  • Jon and Kate Plus Eight

  • Days of Our Lives

  • Grey's Anatomy

  • Private Practice

  • Any and all cartoons that my kids watch..lol

Here's the rules:


1) Mention the name of the person who tagged you.


2) Do the lists of 8.



No comments: