Thursday, April 23, 2009

Alphabitty Moments---Letter I

Its Thursday again! Which everyone should know, means its time for Mama Bear's Alphabitty Moments. This week is letter I. I have to admit, I was stumped on this one. I thought of identical, Illness...but I didn't have great pictures for those words. So I'm going with the tried and true..Imagination.
My boys have imagination in excess, so it's very easy to get some great shots!!So here we go.......


This is my Buggie, last summer imagining he is a race car driver.He said that Lighting McQueen had to go get fixed so he could race in him.He was pretending he was pushing the car to the "pit shop"
Again, on the same day, my Bug using him imagination with his Power Ranger. No clue what he is pretending though......
Boy Zachary is the one with excess imagination, huh??? Here he busted into my mascara and obviously drew all over his face with it. He reminds me of the Grinch for some reason here...the Jim Carey version though....HA!
Here is a disturbing picture of my son using his imagination to become a girl! WOW! This one speaks for itself!!! Please someone tell me that they have pictures of their son(s) dressed like this.....please!
****check out Mama Bear's page for more great AlphaBitty Moments!

7 comments:

mom24boys said...

Hahaha--what a piece of work! My boys occasionally put balls under their shirts preggo style. Haven't done the Dolly, though...Buggie definitely has mine beat in the imagination dept! LOVE it!

Tutu said...

Great pictures! I don't have photos of my son dressed like a girl...yet...he's only 14 months old! But I do have one of two little boys I babysit. They insist on dressing up in my dd's princess stuff fairly often!
~Susan

Aubrey Anne said...

hahahaha! I love this post!

Jenney said...

We haven't got that pose, but my son loves to wear green fairy wings and "fly". My husband is a "macho cop" and it kills him I assure you.

Our family said...

Thanks for the giggles! I love boys' imaginations ... my three certainly keep me on my toes ... one never knows what they will come up with next ;-)

Esther said...

LOL- funny stuff! My boys like to wear underwear on their heads--it's all about the boy humor, I guess!

Cathy said...

I LOVE that picture with the car! ...and the last one? Hil.arious.