Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Updates

So, Mikey had another game today. He only has one more left and he's done with his season. They won it 7-0!!! And to make it even better, my boy SCORED A GOAL!!! wooooooooooooooo!!!! He got invited to a halloween party along with the rest of his teammates. But the BEST news of all is that his pictures came back!!!! Sorry they aren't the best quality..its a picture of the picture off my cell phone, but you get the gist! Now we're just hanging home and relaxing. Enjoy!
Oh and I was thinking about hairstyles. I sooo ned a new one. My hair isn't quite as long as hers, but its close. I was thinking I like the color and the bangs too. What do you guys think would look best on me? Leave a comment and let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I think your hair would look great that style. It's similar to how you always like to wear it. I like the color and you know I have been trying forever to get you to wear bangs!!!

The Mrs. said...

Congrats on the soccer goal! How exciting! I cant wait for mine to start playing soccer, I'm now a Karate Mom and just a year to go for soccer.

As for the hair, thats a great style and color. Now if only I could get a body to match hers....