Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

So, tonight was a fun (and tiring) time. Trick-or-treating here on post was 5-7pm. I decide to be brave tonight and let Zachary run free......no stroller. I was worried about how he'd keep up and keeping an eye on him with all the other kids that would be out. He did really great! He made it almost all the way home before he started slowing wayyyy down and asking me to carry him (and his candy) Selina(my next door neighbor) came with her kids and asked if he wanted her to carry him. That made Zachary stop asking to be held...and he walked. all the way home.


Mikey made out like a bandit!! he was always just up front and ready to go go go!!! Sarah came to with Zayne and Amya( who feels better!! YAY!) She brought her friend Julie and her kids as well. We had our own mini crew with us. Usually I'm nervous around people I don't know, but for some reason I felt like I knew her. Odd. Really odd. Anyways, she was super nice and invited us to go to her son's b-day party on Sunday...I'm looking forward to it. Now the only question is to what to get her son.......


I finally broke down and bought a new digital camera today. Our other Kodak Easyshare( which I LOVED) broke, so I got another. Its a different model, but still a Kodak Easyshare. I'm hoping to fall in love with it like i did the old one..........now on to the highlight of the night......


PICTURES!!!!!!







(this kid was sooo creepy in person)









(probably the only picture I got of the doo all night)





















































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures.... Looks like they had a great time.

Aubrey Anne said...

How cute! haha I love it! I'm glad you guys had fun!!